1. Create a To-Do List. Burn it after you see the amount of work left to do.
2. Visit Professors During Office Hours. Ask them to explain everything you missed when you didn’t go to class. Do this as much as possible until all your doubts have been cleared. Follow them home if you must. They will appreciate this show of dedication.
3. Join a Study Group. Find great comfort in the fact that everyone is as far behind as you are.
4. Manage Your Time Effectively. Attempt to somehow find the time management skills that have eluded you this entire semester.
5. Occasionally Reward Yourself with Facebook. Watch as your 10-minute break turns into an hour-long stalking session of that one kid you went to kindergarten with.
6. Stay Hydrated. This is especially important as your body loses water tears and sweat over your workload.
7. Avoid Junk Food and Eat Healthy. Stress eat an entire pizza. Negate its unhealthy effects by eating an almond.
8. Guzzle energy drinks and coffee. Sleep is for the weak.
9. Get Exercise. Sitting over a desk all day can be unhealthy. Go to the gym or walk to Alaska. Never look back.
10. Don’t Stress Out Too Much. Remind yourself that your future career options can include a fast food employee, nun or goat herder.