Some need-to-know aspects of Wheaton life for our first-year students.
1. The library steps are reserved for students. Get caught siting on them may get you thrown into Peacock pond.
2. Chase coffee gets worse as the day goes on.
3. Your Wheaton ID gets you discounts at Bertucci’s, J.Crew, The Boston Museum of Fine Arts (this isn’t a discount so much as a get-in-free card), Papa John’s pizza, and more!
4. Procrastinating on declaring connections will bite you in the butt later on.
5. We have a Wheaton Book Exchange Facebook group to keep buying/selling rates low among students.
6. The CowDuck app is your best friend.